Man Quits Job; Now Makes Millions Fighting Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
I would've +1 because that was good, but you ruined it with the second like. And I'm tempted to minus 1..

I hate this guy. Ok more like I'm jealous of this guy, for doing what I always to do but didn't think it would amount to much other then me losing money lol.

duk3

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
I would +1 your post, but the system of +/- 1 is broken.
Great job for him, beneficial to me.
Now he just needs to sue the spammers here on TH

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
I agree with duk3 however the spammers here at Toms Hardware seem to be mostly businesses in China (from domain lookups) so it could be unlikely that a lawsuit would be effective.
Perhaps a cruise missile though.I've already seen this story several days ago.

jj463rd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2008
[citation][nom]jgv115[/nom]^^^^OH THE IRONY[/citation]
Funny that the Spam above your post was quickly removed too.
These Spammers don't even speak English or read the forums.
I'm guessing that each one is paid for copying and posting a beforehand translated and replicated Spam post.

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
and sue that damn indian lady telemarketer that calls my cell phone once a month with a bunch of cheering in the background..

this guy is my idol.

I can be sidekick pwease sir?

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Is spam going down though? He is going after the companies that commercialize spam, which is great, but for every one you stomp down two more will pop up to replace them.

candrwhite

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2010
I'm a bit torn here.. I mean I hate spam as much as anyone, but all of the small little law suits he's filing could be considered spamming the courts. And with all of his suits, has spam really been diminished all that much? I'm not seeing a reduction in my filters.

Status
Not open for further replies.