Hi
Anyone know what do you get if you collect other
maps pieces?
eg Lab ray maps : access to the lab ray
and so on..

oooo thats gonna sting in the morning......

http://www.neononsense.com/maps.html

"Opppss !" <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Anyone know what do you get if you collect other
> maps pieces?
> eg Lab ray maps : access to the lab ray
> and so on..
>
> oooo thats gonna sting in the morning......

the other maps give you a few items and some np the items range in price
from 1k to 12k

Yea thanks bobcat1 that helped....

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 10:17:34 +1100, "Wikid" <wikid_ward@iprimus.com.au>
wrote:

>the other maps give you a few items and some np the items range in price
>from 1k to 12k

o_O

One to twelve thousand NP? You may want to do some fact-checking on
that assertion. I have received unbuyable items from the Treasure
Map.
--
Ray Newman
ray@spankaroonietwounderpants.com