Margins

I am trying to change the margins of my printer and when I do, say, change
the bottom margin to 0.1, when I click into another box to change a different
margin, it immediately changes the bottom margin back to 0.0506. (what kind
of wacky size is that anyway?) In addition, I can sometimes change the size,
and it looks fine in the preview, but it does not come out this way. I am
using the latest software for everything and have tried uninstalling and
reinstalling the printer and drivers.

Thanks,
JMR

JMR,

Laser and inkjet printers have "minimum margins" - i.e. margins that you
can't go less than the minimum value.

Unfortunately, from a compatibility standpoint, these minimum margin values
can vary widely among different printers, even those of the same printer type
(e.g. laser) from the same manufactuer. HP is a prime example of a
"compatibility offender."