Question Massive windows corruption - Ram issue?

Rokas2260

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2014
Heyo, since yesterday I've been dealing with an unholy amount of issues with my computer. But long story short, I started having blue screens with various codes that I managed to catch: Kernel Security check failure / System Service Exception

With the help of Event Viewer and observation, I was witnessing: applications randomly closing upon opening / antivirus not being able to function or even try and do a scan / entering certain parts of settings would lead to blue screens / CMD commands on repairing windows can't be finished anymore and possibly a lot more going on all around.
But eventually my computer crashed and started throwing boot errors (Of certain critical files missing/damaged) and afterwards code 55. Which lead me to believe that this is caused by rams.

Originally I thought one of my rams died but now after retesting them on a new installation of windows 11 it seems that both are working ? (However not enabled XMP II)

Does anyone how this could of happened ?
Could this be related or caused by possible XMP II settings that are enabled in bios ?
Is there any way I can test the stability of my system or even find if it could happen again somehow ?

General information:
MB: rog strix Z590-e gaming wifi
GPU: MSI rtx 3090 Ti suprim x
CPU i5-11600K
RAM: corsair vengeance 2x16GB 3200MHz
PSU: MSI MEG AI1300p

Rokas2260

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2014
how old is the ssd? check the health?
I'm running on a Samsung 870 EVO 1TB. It's a fairly new. I think about a year old.
I check health every once in a while and everything seemed fine, no errors. I'll run another test one on that specific SSD.

Currently I have installed the new windows on Samsung 980 PRO 1TB

EDIT: test is done and no errors have been found

Last edited: