Nitro

Archived from groups: alt.games.wolfenstein (More info?)

Anyone else notice the master servers are down? Anyone know why? Oh
well, maybe they'll be up tomorrow.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:15:54 -0700, Nitro wrote:

> Anyone else notice the master servers are down? Anyone know why? Oh
> well, maybe they'll be up tomorrow.

I've been wondering if it's the full retail version as well, or just the
multiplayer demo? Although I have GOTY retail, Beach is the only map I
play, so I've been playing the demo.

"orison" <orison@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:15:54 -0700, Nitro wrote:
>
> > Anyone else notice the master servers are down? Anyone know why? Oh
> > well, maybe they'll be up tomorrow.
>
> I've been wondering if it's the full retail version as well, or just the
> multiplayer demo? Although I have GOTY retail, Beach is the only map I
> play, so I've been playing the demo.

Using ASE I can see 627 servers up, none of them running the demo.

BTW, there are plenty of servers running Beach on the full version, and they
benefit from the changes made in the patches that came out.

Dan / [AGW]Spacker
[AGW] RtCW server at 212.135.149.27:27960