Question Maximus xi Hero (wifi) starts Beeping under load or opencl part of benchtest

Sep 22, 2019
Asus maximus xi hero,
i7 9700k,
g.skill trident z rgb 16x2 3000mhz,
rosewill rgb aio,
Evga 750w g3 supernova,
Evga 2080ti xc2 ultra,
Rosewill Prism s500 case.

all the temps and clocks and speed run fine but as soon as it gets to opencl or under a heavy load it beeps constanly and loud, i notice if i turn my gpu down to 200w max and 40% fan speeds it turns of in some games but i ran cs:go perfectly fine for like an hour with everything normal temps etc. please help asus isnt doing much for me! they said its my rgb strip but i only had lighting issues after they told me to clear the cmos and update the bios and after i did now the q led on the mb doesn't light up and it wont sync to the software but it boots and runns fine besides the beeping what do i do ha?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 22, 2019
hey i found something like what were talking about in my bios the temperature regulation threshold settings but it was in the AI-overclock settings i didnt turn it on cause i didnt know if thats what you were refering to....
but! i did clear my cmos and uninstall and reinstall my asus software and now the mother board will sync up and the q-led error thing lights up now, but the lighting on all my fans and case are still off like the ram and cpu cooler will be the right color but all the fans that are hooked up to the fan controller in the back are a different hue or flickering, and 1 rgb strip in the front pannel doesnt work but the other one does. i may try switching them to the other fan controller that came with the aio, but i still have the main issue of the beeping under load, i had all the fans synced and working perfectly before the bios update...