Mar 2, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question to ask. I'm planning to buy a Cooler Master MB520 ARGB case, it includes 3 ARGB fans and 1 non rgb fan.
1st question, do i connect the ARGB Fans to system fan connectors or some others?
2nd question, if for the question above, argb fans connect to system fan connectors on motherboard, and there is only 4 system fan connectors on the motherboard, do i need to buy 1 to 3 splitter for system fan?
Thanks

Solution
Since the fans have RBG, the fans will have 2 cables coming from it; a fan power connector and a rgb connector. Your motherboard should have places to put both of these things for all your fans. That being said, you can buy a fan controller to plug all your fans and rgb strips into. I personally use the corsair commander pro and it works great. It also allows you to control fan speed easily as well as all your fans can be plugged in in the order you want. Hope this helps.
Mar 24, 2020
Since the fans have RBG, the fans will have 2 cables coming from it; a fan power connector and a rgb connector. Your motherboard should have places to put both of these things for all your fans. That being said, you can buy a fan controller to plug all your fans and rgb strips into. I personally use the corsair commander pro and it works great. It also allows you to control fan speed easily as well as all your fans can be plugged in in the order you want. Hope this helps.

Solution