Cannot get audio when playing dvd's in media player.
Audio woks ok for music cd's and vcd/svcd.
Have re-installed media player today to see if solved the
problem but no luck.
Can play dvd's with audio ok in MSIDVD player

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

You need the appropiate codec installed.

John.

Have downloaded codecs from M/Soft for media player also
the decoder.When I loaded them I was informed both were
already "detected on this machine"but I re-installed them
anyway.No sound still with dvd's in media player but still
works fine in MSI DVD Player.
>-----O"riginal Message-----
>You need the appropiate codec installed.
>
>John.

Ron

I am having the exact same problem.
Anyone have a solution?