Meet the Youngest Ever Microsoft Systems Engineer

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spectrewind

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2009
Does "Microsoft Systems Engineer" imply an MCSE? MCSE of 2000 or 2003, for example?
The MCSE2003 track is 4-core and 3-elective, for example.
What were the four cert earned? MCSE, um, no.

You need more than 4...

IFLATLINEI

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2010
[citation][nom]Gin Fushicho[/nom]Sooooo... he learned about computers instead of playing video games when he was kid. What makes him special? The video did not show anything even marginally interesting.I want to see how he can get good quality HD video with just half a mbps speeds.[/citation]

Also its because very few of these kinds of people make it to the top so to speak. Theres usually a bunch of conniving idiots in positions of power taking credit for all thats done.

jimishtar

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
I live in Macedonia, and this kid is really smart. However, they got one thing wrong: he doesnt have any friends, and he doesnt have a childhood. But all geniuses live like that, more or less.

Pyroflea

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2007
That's a BOY? I had no clue.

Second, if given the opportunity, I'm sure there tens of thousands of people of varying ages that could accomplish just such a thing, they just never get discovered. We'll see how long he lasts before he has a temper tantrum and throws a stapler at his boss.

Also, setting up streaming video isn't the most difficult thing...

togenshi

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
I am jealous but if my teenage years werent spent on counter-strike or gaming, life would be alot better off.

Though this kid must have had one hell of a tutor. When I was 9 (11 years ago), Pentium 1's were the norm and no ADSL connection we have today. I dont think we even had cheap dial up.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]JasonAkkerman[/nom]While this kid is obviously very special and gifted, it's a shame that he wants to be a systems engineer. An intellect like his would be put to better use in theoretical physics, or biomedical engineering.[/citation]
Agreed.
As nice as it would be to play Crysis at 115% the normal FPS with just some Windows tweaks, I'd rather have cold fusion.

blashyrkh

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2007
There's no such thing as "Macedonia" He is from Skopia, or FYROM. Macedonia is a province of Greece. Politics aside, that is one smart kid.

blashyrkh

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2007
There's no such thing as "Macedonia" He is from Skopia, or FYROM. Macedonia is a province of Greece. Politics aside, that is one smart kid.

G

The country's name is FYROM not macedonia, they are not greeks like alexander the great they are from former yugoslavia. They just want to desperately be part of history...

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Xatos[/nom]Kid probably couldn't find his way out from underneath a blanket though.[/citation]
You have a point, usually when someone is this talented they end up lacking somewhere else. It may not be true for this young man but it is usually the case with geniuses.

G

neet and all, but he needs to cut that hair, damn thats annoying.

Euphoria_MK

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
[citation][nom]teodoreh[/nom]Before several months, Tom's Hardware reported some possible Core names for some semiconductor company, and one of the names was "Alexander". Writer back then wrote that this may came from... Alexander the Makedofski!! Afterwards, there was a second article with reference in 'Macedonia' (and not FYR Macedonia), and now, in a single article, 3 times, Macedonia! Nice work, who's your major shareholder, perhaps Mr. Sorros?[/citation]

Go and hide in your hole troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS