when i first downloaded msn messenger it worked fine. now for the last 2
weeks when i am chatting on messenger when i hit enter after typing a
response there is a 5 second delay before it comes up on my screen and by
that time the person i am chatting with is already replying. has anyone
else had this problem and can help me with it.

I have the exact same problem, and I don't know how to fix it. Can someone
help with this?

"virginiavols" wrote:

> when i first downloaded msn messenger it worked fine. now for the last 2
> weeks when i am chatting on messenger when i hit enter after typing a
> response there is a 5 second delay before it comes up on my screen and by
> that time the person i am chatting with is already replying. has anyone
> else had this problem and can help me with it.

actually Maria a system resore will sort it out :) try it and see

"Maria" wrote:

> I am also having the same problem and it is very annoying ! I have gone to
> the extent of doing a System Restore which doesn't make any slight
> difference. :s
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this ? I thought it was only me that was having
> the problem, but I see it seems to be a comma pronlem.

so for anyone that gets this problem with msn do a system restore but be
careful you may lose some programmes that you have newly installed but you
will just have to d/load them again :)

TRENDING THREADS