[SOLVED] mi grafica esta quemada? Translate: Is my graphics card burned?

Sep 14, 2019
mi pc:
ryzen3 1200
-gtx 1050ti (actualización gtx1660ti)
16 gb de ram
mobo a320
fuente generica de 500w

Duda: miren conecte la grafica (la grafica es de 8 pinos pero la fuente solo tenia 6) a la pc y me salia: POR FAVOR APAGUE Y CONECTE LOS CABLES DE ENERGÍA PCI E PARA ESTA TARJETA GRÁFICA.
como soy tonto intente poner los pinos de la mobo a la grafica los 4 pinos de la mobo (en total son 8) y la conecte 2 a la grafica y los 6 igual.
PD: cabe recalcar que la pc no encendía cuando hize la tontería de conectar 6 pines y los 2 pines (serian 4) de la mobo.
y depues le intente la conectar normal con los 6 pines y me segui lanzando el mensaje de arriba.

mi duda en todo esto es que si mi grafica esta viva o muerta (ya que el mensaje me salia por que le faltaba alimentación) y unas personas me dicen que si conectaba los pinos del mobo a la grafica esta se quemaria por el alto voltaje cosa que hice en parte)

Translation:

Doubt: look connect the graph (the graph is 8 pines but the source only had 6) to the pc and I left: PLEASE TURN OFF AND CONNECT THE PCI E POWER CABLES FOR THIS GRAPHIC CARD.

As I'm dumb try to put the pines of the mobo to the graph the 4 pines of the mobo (in total there are 8) and connect 2 to the graph and the 6 equal.

PS: It should be noted that the PC did not turn on when I did the nonsense of connecting 6 pins and 2 pins (would be 4) of the mobo.

and then I tried the normal connection with the 6 pins and I kept throwing the message above.

My doubt in all this is that if my graphic is alive or dead (since the message came out because it lacked food) and some people tell me that if I connected the pines of the mobo to the graphic this would be burned by the high voltage thing what did I do in part)

Moderator Edit - Please use English

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
The message is telling you that your graphics card is not getting sufficient power. Whether or not it still works is unknown and you won't know until it does get sufficient power.

You're really at the point where you need someone who can test each component for you to see what's working and what isn't. If the power supply failed, it could have taken your graphics card, motherboard, RAM, and CPU with it.

-Wolf sends

Wolfshadw

Titan
If I'm understanding you correctly, your graphics card requires an 8-pin PCI-E power connector from the power supply, but your power supply only has a 6-pin PCI-E power connector.

The error you are getting is because the graphics card is not getting sufficient power. It requires the 8-pin power connector from the power supply and your current power supply does not provide one. You need to replace the power supply with one that can sufficiently power your new graphics card.

-Wolf sends

Sep 14, 2019
[CITA = "Wolfshadw, publicación: 21297461, miembro: 73997"]
Si te entiendo correctamente, tu tarjeta gráfica requiere un conector de alimentación PCI-E de 8 pines de la fuente de alimentación, pero tu fuente de alimentación solo tiene un conector de alimentación PCI-E de 6 pines.

El error que está recibiendo es porque la tarjeta gráfica no está recibiendo suficiente energía. Requiere el conector de alimentación de 8 pines de la fuente de alimentación y su fuente de alimentación actual no proporciona uno. Debe reemplazar la fuente de alimentación por una que pueda alimentar suficientemente su nueva tarjeta gráfica.

-Lobo envía
[/ CITAR]
si eso lo entiendo. pero tengo miedo de que haya quemado por meti los pines de la mobo a la grafica (solo fueron 2)
ese mensaje que sale significa que mi grafica de alguna manera esta viva?

Translation:

Yes I understand that. but I'm afraid that I burned the pin of the mobo to the graph by me (they were only 2)
That message that comes out means that my graphic is somehow alive?

Again - English, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfshadw

Titan
The message is telling you that your graphics card is not getting sufficient power. Whether or not it still works is unknown and you won't know until it does get sufficient power.

You're really at the point where you need someone who can test each component for you to see what's working and what isn't. If the power supply failed, it could have taken your graphics card, motherboard, RAM, and CPU with it.

-Wolf sends

Solution