Microsoft Apologizes For Photoshop Blunder

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf634

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
Advertisement at its finest. Way to go Microsoft! Perhaps they're just testing Win7's paint ability? Thanks for the good laugh in any case :D

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
[citation][nom]demonhorde665[/nom]what can you expect we have a black president (though tecnically he is only half black), every one is pulling the pussy ass race card these days[/citation]

Umm.. what does having a black president have to do with anything? People have been pulling the race card for many years now, long before Obama came into office. Hell, it'll more likely have been pulled far more often when Clinton was in office when Obama is done with his 1 or 2 terms.

compulsionnra

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2009
It's hilarious every time they insert a black guy into a picture or change one poorly. I don't know why companies still do it. They get caught a lot of the time

webgrunt

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
It's very obvious the black guy was in the original photo and the white guy was photoshopped in. The other two people have very diffuce lighting mostly from the front, as does the black man, but the white guy in the middle has a much less diffuse light source to his right and slightly behind him. And, of course, they forgot to change his hand.

kimba

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
I am African American and I really think that they removed the black gentleman and replaced him because of the demographics in Poland. I really don't think Bill Gates who does many great things for the Black Community here and abroad is a racist and I don't believe this was done with any malicious intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS