Microsoft Edge stutters Youtube videos on 144Htz monitor?

Snowburden

Honorable
May 9, 2014
So I just noticed that youtube videos seems to stutter on 144Htz in Microsoft Edge browser. I have three monitors, and watched the same video and same stutters, and running at 60Htz, nothing happens. So I changed my refresh rate to 60 on this monitor, no stutters. Upped it to 120 Htz, no stutters. But at 144Htz, it stutters like normal. I tried all the same stuff on Google Chrome, and nothing happens. 144Htz, there is no stutters in Chrome. So I was thinking it has to be Edge, and either Edge isn't receiving enough Graphics power, or something... I only get this issue when I have YouTube in Full screen when 144Htz is going.

Here are my stats if it helps:

i7-5820K 3.3Ghz
GTX 1070
Patriot Memory 32GB 3000
MSI X99A Gaming 7

If it matters, I am overclock my CPU to 3.8, my RAM to 3k advertised speeds, and my GPU. But I downed my GPU to factory settings, and it still happens. Anyway, not sure if that is the issue or not. All it is is 144Htz at full screen on Microsoft Edge. Chrome is fine. So maybe it's a settings in Geforce or something? Anyone know?

Jan 18, 2019

Hi! I know it passed a long time, but.. I'm having now with my new monitor this exact same problem. Have you ever found a solution?

TRENDING THREADS