Microsoft Packs Mustang With Windows 8, Kinect, Xbox, More

Status
Not open for further replies.
[citation][nom]bak0n[/nom]I own a Mustang. I'm glad its not that one. Mine will actually go for years without having to be rebuilt/dying/crashing.[/citation]

Not sure how the Mustang will "crash" but in my eyes, its a beautiful car. The 67 GT500 was one of the best Mustangs.

Of course they should have gone with a 2013 GT500 instead as that one is just a beast in terms of power.

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]Is Tom's giving one of these away to residents of the US?*crosses fingers*[/citation]
meh, where i live in the us it would be illegal to drive that. would love to have it though, or a delorian, though thats illegal too, cant get insurance for it (its old and expensive so no one will touch it), and its illgeal to drive without

[citation][nom]jimmysmitty[/nom]Not sure how the Mustang will "crash" but in my eyes, its a beautiful car. The 67 GT500 was one of the best Mustangs.Of course they should have gone with a 2013 GT500 instead as that one is just a beast in terms of power.[/citation]

Actually that is not the GT500 body style, its just the standard '67 fastback. But yes, the '13 GT500 is a beast! :)

robochump

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Actually not bad at all. No eye burning paint job and LCDs actually well done as well as can be simply turned off. Wish we had pics of interior!

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
The only thing i can't stand in a Mustang is the interior.
To clean the interior you can wash it directly with a bucket of water.
I hope the new models are better on the inside, cause i'm willing to spend more for a little better interior.

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
This Mustang looks nice. The body color is way too plain for my tastes. I do like what they've done here. I think it's better than the latest revision of the modern version. I've decided against getting a Mustang though. Maybe a BRZ is in my future.

nik12937

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2011
I'd just put all the electronics in myself and save a boatload of cash, putting in all that hardware is relatively easy, I did most of that in my Grand Prix, it's finding a place to fit everything that's most difficult.

G

So Microsoft built a car that will go really fast until you need it, and it'll die on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.