Status
Not open for further replies.
G

This should happen more often :D
Imagine one of them rage quiting

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
Notch really cracks me up sometimes. :lol: I can only imagine the stick in the mud response that Bethesda is going to have about this, if they even bother responding at all... :sarcastic:

On a side note, Toms, can you guys fix the forums? I tried up-voting a couple people, only to be told "I already voted" :non: :pfff:

G

Bethesda should do it; what with them pretty much taking over Quakecon this year I am sure they could rustle up some ringers from their Quake Live tournament to win it for them.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
omg lol. What is it with the presumption that any gamer is proficient at Q3A? Why not make it a real challenge; set 3 of the Minecraft devs at the new Skyrim game, and set 3 of the Bethesda devs at the new Scrolls game, and see who gets to the end first! Winner gets to pick the losers next game name. I can see all kinds of unexpected consequences coming from this; imagine if bethesda wins and declares that the name for the new Minecraft release they are "comfortable" with is merely a prefix away : "SucksComparedToTheReal Scrolls"

dstigue

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
omg lol. What is it with the presumption that any gamer is proficient at Q3A?

Q3A was the top game when most of us the age to be developers were kids. Everyone played it. That's why it's picked. This is the way wars should be fought as well. Crank up some BF1942.. Take it old school...

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]dstigue[/nom]Q3A was the top game when most of us the age to be developers were kids. Everyone played it. That's why it's picked. This is the way wars should be fought as well. Crank up some BF1942.. Take it old school...[/citation]
LOL whippersnappers. If its not Q1 dm shotguns-only its not a challenge...

kire

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2010
[citation][nom]dstigue[/nom]Crank up some BF1942.. Take it old school...[/citation]

Old school? Try Goldeneye 007 on the N64! FTW

jecastej

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2006
I still LOVE Quake, well Quake Live. Yes, settle the dispute using gaming warrior tools, like real game developers!!!

Nop, it's not going to happen, but kudos to Minecraft for trying. And more Kudos to Bethesda if they accept the challenge.

G

Use Bad company 2 man. That would be more epic. 15 of our employees vs 15 of yours!

lukeiamyourfather

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2006
[citation][nom]dstigue[/nom]Q3A was the top game when most of us the age to be developers were kids. Everyone played it. That's why it's picked. This is the way wars should be fought as well. Crank up some BF1942.. Take it old school...[/citation]

What? Battlefield 1942 came out three years later. Quake 3 Arena is the old school.

DroKing

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
It surprised me that they are even suing minecraft over use of scrolls might as well go after diablo series too since they contain scrolls in these games as well *roll eyes*. Even this move surprised me by Bethesda it shows they are declining in their quality of making games if they are so threatened... plus how can Minecraft and Scrolls by beth be so confusing!?!?!?

G

Minecraft is a shitty game, sue these tards for making shitty stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.