t33rev

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2012
Hello all,

I am trying to build a mini ITX computer for the folks. They don't want anything too big since it's going to be connected to the led tv and there is not too much room on the tv stand. However, I am thinking that this build can be cheap since all they do is watch downloaded videos, dvds/blurays and streaming videos online. They also do the occasional web surfing, which obviously doesn't take up too much. I was wondering if this build be sufficient enough to do all these simple tasks

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/riXv

I don't know if I am going too cheap with this build, but I thought what they would be doing wouldn't require all that much power.

Also, I was wondering if building a mini itx computer was any more difficult than a normal build. I can't see it being more difficult except the small working space, but I guess it never hurts to ask. Please let me know what you guys think of this build and if it is reasonable. I am also trying to keep it cheap, so if you have any suggestions for different components, please let me know about the more reasonably priced parts.

Thanks a lot guys and Happy Holidays! :wahoo:

P.S. I didn't include an hdd because I have one already that I can install