heitorbonfim

Reputable
Jun 27, 2018
After I fixed computer, i can raise up my memory Corsairs 32 GB (2x16) easily from 2666 to 3000, just setting it. No issues, no freeze, nothing, all good.
The case do not fixed mainboard properly causing bad contact.

AMD 5 5600X, 4.65 GHz
ADATA FALCON NVM-e
RTX 2060 PCYes
Corsair Memory 16x2, Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK32GX4M2A2666C16
ASUS B550M Gamming BR (made in Brazil)

Solution
You might want to elaborate on your post since it's partially clear as to what your issue is. Are you asking if you can go for higher frequencies with your ram? If so, you should be able to hit DDR4-3600MHz with the processor and motherboard you have at the time of writing. As for the ram kit, you're probably just upping the memory frequency in BIOS and leaving everything else on AUTO, which isn't the same as fine tuning your ram timings and manually setting the voltage for said ram kit's overclock.

Got a picture of your motherboard and it's box? I can't seem to find anything under ASUS B550M Gamming BR (made in Brazil).

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to elaborate on your post since it's partially clear as to what your issue is. Are you asking if you can go for higher frequencies with your ram? If so, you should be able to hit DDR4-3600MHz with the processor and motherboard you have at the time of writing. As for the ram kit, you're probably just upping the memory frequency in BIOS and leaving everything else on AUTO, which isn't the same as fine tuning your ram timings and manually setting the voltage for said ram kit's overclock.

Got a picture of your motherboard and it's box? I can't seem to find anything under ASUS B550M Gamming BR (made in Brazil).

Reactions: heitorbonfim
Solution

heitorbonfim

Reputable
Jun 27, 2018
Auto, it is. I just setting DRAM frequency. But even bios raising up by itself the timings, voltage etc. I have no skills to do it by myself.

"Don't mess with the winner" it my favorite though.

heitorbonfim

Reputable
Jun 27, 2018

I have no permission to upload any photo, sorry

TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (asus.com)

heitorbonfim

Reputable
Jun 27, 2018
N ow setting to 3200 MHz.
I do not understand.

Can i raise up to 3600? really?

According to my research, putting the above-mentioned memories up 3000 MHz the video card doesn't talk properly with the processor. The computer doesn't freeze, but the RTX 2060 go crazy

Last edited: