When I started my computer today, my DVD-RW drive (drive D) was missing from
"My Computer". I cannot access it. Upon checking, Windows advised that
"This device is disabled (code 22)". I tried to enable it but Windows cannot
enable the device. What do I do now?
--
Joe Stewart

Use System restore(Start-All Programs-Accessories-System Tools-System
Restore) to restore your computer to a date which the cd drive had no
problems