[SOLVED] Missing option Preferred Graphics Processor in Manage 3D Settings NVIDIA Control Panel

Dec 1, 2021
Solution
It's a Desktop. Problem is PC not really using my actual GPU, It's like at 5 to 10% Utilization and In Task Manager the GPU Memory Is So Low, and my game run like <Mod Edit>{/b] even though my graphics card is decently good

With a desktop it will only use the gpu if the monitor is connected to the gpu. If the monitor is connected to the igpu it will only use the igpu. It cannot be connected to one and be using the other. Check if the monitor is connected to the gpu.

Can you provide the full pc spec.
Dec 1, 2021
Is this a laptop or a desktop? You should not need to change any settings.
It's a Desktop. Problem is PC not really using my actual GPU, It's like at 5 to 10% Utilization and In Task Manager the GPU Memory Is So Low, and my game run like <Mod Edit> even though my graphics card is decently good

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a Desktop. Problem is PC not really using my actual GPU, It's like at 5 to 10% Utilization and In Task Manager the GPU Memory Is So Low, and my game run like <Mod Edit>{/b] even though my graphics card is decently good

With a desktop it will only use the gpu if the monitor is connected to the gpu. If the monitor is connected to the igpu it will only use the igpu. It cannot be connected to one and be using the other. Check if the monitor is connected to the gpu.

Solution
Dec 1, 2021

Thank you, I will check where the monitor is connected.

My full pc specs are:
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
8gb RAM
Motherboard Asrock H61M-DGS

Is there anything else you need