Question Mitx case for my gpu and radiator

Joopeli

Commendable
Jun 24, 2017
Hi,
I bought new pc and noticed that my gpu doesn't fit to that case.. So I need help picking new mitx case that fits 2,5 slot gpus and 280mm radiator. I bought MSI 2070 S gaming x so that needs to fit in the new one.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
Your component choice of a 280 radiator in an itx form factor is pretty odd to be honest. There are nearly no itx cases that support it. Only one I can think of is the SM580 by Sliger but thats a north 200 $ case.
Why would you buy a 280 radiator and a behemoth of a gpu for an itx system?

In my opinion you either RMA that AIO and get a smaller one that fits the case of your choice or upsize to an ATX board and case. That would make the most sense to me.

You could also put your itx build in an ATX case that supports ITX mounting....but that looks quite silly most of the time.

Joopeli

Commendable
Jun 24, 2017
Your component choice of a 280 radiator in an itx form factor is pretty odd to be honest. There are nearly no itx cases that support it. Only one I can think of is the SM580 by Sliger but thats a north 200 $ case.
Why would you buy a 280 radiator and a behemoth of a gpu for an itx system?

In my opinion you either RMA that AIO and get a smaller one that fits the case of your choice or upsize to an ATX board and case. That would make the most sense to me.

You could also put your itx build in an ATX case that supports ITX mounting....but that looks quite silly most of the time.
[/QUOTE

AIO is not the issue.. it's that gpu.. I RMA that gpu and switch it to evga rtx 2070 super xc....

TRENDING THREADS