Question modem router suggestion

kiberniths

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2013
Can you suggest me a modem router with a 2.5 gigabit ethernet and low latency and good specs in general to use it for wired gaming. I am not interested much on wireless because i have access points with wifi 6. If the modem router has fast wifi anyway i won't mind but i dont need much I care only for wired gaming and streaming. I want suggestions on many brands and not one in particular. My amount of money is around 300 euros but if its something really good i may go to something more expensive but i prefer quality products with 300 or less.

Last edited:

kiberniths

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2013
Can you suggest me a modem router with a 2.5 gigabit ethernet and low latency and good specs in general to use it for wired gaming. I am not interested much on wireless because i have access points with wifi 6. If the modem router has fast wifi anyway i won't mind but i dont need much I care only for wired gaming and streaming. I want suggestions on many brands and not one in particular. My amount of money that i can give is around 300 euros but if its something good i may pay more. In general i am interested on good quality products with cost 300 or less.

kanewolf

Titan
Can you suggest me a modem router with a 2.5 gigabit ethernet and low latency and good specs in general to use it for wired gaming. I am not interested much on wireless because i have access points with wifi 6. If the modem router has fast wifi anyway i won't mind but i dont need much I care only for wired gaming and streaming. I want suggestions on many brands and not one in particular. My amount of money that i can give is around 300 euros but if its something good i may pay more. In general i am interested on good quality products with cost 300 or less.
A modem/router is specific to your ISP. A separate modem would allow more flexibility.