(Mods please close) Outlook alternatives OR Outlook junk email add-ins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batmann77

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
[Using Outlook 365 on Windows 10]

Hey everyone,

I've used Outlook for long enough to know that its junk mail options leave something to be desired. Specifically, there is no way that I know of to set up rules to send mail that goes right to your junk folder, to your deleted items folder instead.

Right now I have many, many spam emails that go straight to my junk folder. This is not a bad thing by itself, but I'm picky. I don't want that mail sitting there for 10 days before it's automatically deleted. I want that mail going right to my deleted items folder, and there doesn't seem to be a rule you can make, or an extension you can use to do that in Outlook.

That being said, if anyone DOES know of a way to do this within Outlook, please do let me know how. Otherwise...

Are there any email alternatives that offer this sort of junk email option? I've scrolled through lists of "Best Outlook alternatives 2019" websites, but of course they don't give me the info I want.

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards,

Jimmy.

Batmann77

Honorable
Dec 2, 2013
Hello

Can you please try Option #2 given here and see if it helps?

Cheers!!

I am familiar with making rules for junk mail that appears in your inbox. This is not my issue.

My issue is that I have mail going straight to my junk mail folder (no rules are set), but I want that mail to instead go to the deleted items folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.