[SOLVED] Moniter Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2021
So last night i was cleaning my pc out with compressed air, and ever since, my second moniter is being defaulted as my first wihout my main moniter picking up any input. I have tried disabling my gpu in device manager and re-installing my drivers, tried using onboard outputs to boot into windows, tried moving gpu into different slots on my mobo to no avail.

SPECS:

https://ibb.co/QkzCTTJ

Solution
By reinstalling, did you use DDU to rid your platform of current drivers? Did you reinstall the latest drivers using the latest from manufacturer's support site and installing it in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Did you try using only one monitor plugged into the system while the system was powered from a cold start?

Lutfij

Titan
By reinstalling, did you use DDU to rid your platform of current drivers? Did you reinstall the latest drivers using the latest from manufacturer's support site and installing it in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

Did you try using only one monitor plugged into the system while the system was powered from a cold start?

Solution
Apr 4, 2021

i booted into safe mode and got rid of any trace of nvidia software and anything like that. then booted into windows fine with my main moniter. I then went on to install drivers from nvidias website, and my main moniter became grayed out.

I have tried booting with just the one moniter plugged in and it becomes grayed out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.