[SOLVED] Monitor Black After BIOS

Sep 20, 2020
Alright, I had this problem after restarting my computer. It said no accesible boot device, so I went on youtube and searched up fixes and came to one that told me to put something about hardware. I followed the steps and it led me to a black screen saying a recent hadware change was detected. I decided to go into the BIOS settings and change somethings from UEFI to Legacy. After 10 minutes my monitor just became black and I couldnt do anything about it. I’m still here debating if I should bring it to the repair shop. Thoughts or fixes?

Solution
I fixed the monitor problem somehow but now its saying “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: Insert your Windows installation disc (which i dont have) and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click next. 3. Click repair your computer. File: \Boot\BCD Status: 0xc000000f”. Please help?
The boot sector of your computer has become corrupted for some reason. To fix it you can make your own Windows installation USB key using the free Windows Media Creation Tool on the Microsoft website.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ00AeN9H7k
Sep 20, 2020
I cant access the actual conputer by that i mean i cant see anything on the monitor so I’d have to do something inside the computer itself help please?

I cant access the actual conputer by that i mean i cant see anything on the monitor so I’d have to do something inside the computer itself help please?
Just unplug your computer and remove the motherboards coin battery for at least 30 seconds, then put everything back and reboot.

KYVv.gif

Sep 20, 2020
When the error first happened it put me at the windows troubleshooting place and if I tried getting it it’d just be a loop of “no accesible boot device” so i went on youtube and it told me to go into command prompt and type in things about volume and hardware. After i followed the steps it led me to a place where it said recent hardware change detected and then i opened bios settings and changed things from uefi to legacy and here I am.. my monitor wont show anything at all just a grey screen

When the error first happened it put me at the windows troubleshooting place and if I tried getting it it’d just be a loop of “no accesible boot device” so i went on youtube and it told me to go into command prompt and type in things about volume and hardware. After i followed the steps it led me to a place where it said recent hardware change detected and then i opened bios settings and changed things from uefi to legacy and here I am.. my monitor wont show anything at all just a grey screen
What is your CPU, motherboard and graphics card?
Try booting with no drives connected to see if the BIOS will show up again.

Sep 20, 2020
What is your CPU, motherboard and graphics card?
Try booting with no drives connected to see if the BIOS will show up again.
Are you certain you monitor is set to the correct input, likely HDMI?

9913892.jpg
yes im sure my monitor is set to hdmi is a samsung 60 hertz monitor when i set it to hdmi is changes to display port then to analog and then hadmi and it just cycles, also i dont think removing those pieces and putting them back would work to be completely honest man. I knoe you’re the one that knows everything but idk about this one

Sep 20, 2020
Are you certain you monitor is set to the correct input, likely HDMI?

9913892.jpg
I fixed the monitor problem somehow but now its saying “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: Insert your Windows installation disc (which i dont have) and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click next. 3. Click repair your computer. File: \Boot\BCD Status: 0xc000000f”. Please help?

The boot sector of your computer has become corrupted for some reason. To fix it you can make your own Windows installation USB key using the free Windows Media Creation Tool on the Microsoft website.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ00AeN9H7k

Solution
Sep 20, 2020
I am sorry but i do not understand your reply. You can't get where?
What I’m saying is its just a black and white screen saying “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: Insert your Windows installation disc (which i dont have) and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click next. 3. Click repair your computer. File: \Boot\BCD Status: 0xc000000f”. And i cant access the actual windows. Its just a black and white screen you cant do anything all you can do is go to the bios settings.

What I’m saying is its just a black and white screen saying “Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the cause. To fix the problem: Insert your Windows installation disc (which i dont have) and restart your computer. 2. Choose your language settings, and then click next. 3. Click repair your computer. File: \Boot\BCD Status: 0xc000000f”. And i cant access the actual windows. Its just a black and white screen you cant do anything all you can do is go to the bios settings.
You need to create the USB key on another computer. Do you have access to another computer? If not you will need to take it to a repair shop.

Sep 20, 2020
Watch the video link i posted and it will give you a step by step guide on how to create the USB install key using your laptop. You can then use the USB key to fix the corrupt boot sector on your PC.
Yeah im installing windows 10 on the usb on another computer hopefully this will work 🙏