Question Monitor only displaying during boot

Jun 5, 2021
I recently changed the case of my PC and changed the RAM, now my main monitor won’t display, I looked for days for solutions. The HDMI wire is fine, the port is fine and the GPU is fine, other monitor works perfectly and my main monitor works with other devices. As soon as I boot it up it shows windows logo and the MSI boot logo and just go black and it goes idle, any solutions? I already tried updating the drivers and even manually downloaded the specific driver of the monitor but nothing seems to work even detecting it in multiples displays in windows settings didn’t work either. Also when I go to the bios menu it works but as soon as I exit to windows the problem persists, any suggestions are appreciated.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Include how you upgraded the ram and the case, meaning what they were and what they are now.

I would ask you to disconnect everything from the rear and front of the case, then press and hold down the power button for 30 seconds. Once that's done, remove the CMOS battery from the motherboard, replace it after 30 minutes. See if that helps.