Question Monitor recommendation TN

Jul 13, 2020
Hello everyone, can you recommend me a TN panel monitor with the following things please? Thanks

• 60 hz or better, I'll prefer 75 or 144
  • 23.6" or bigger (bigger is better)
  • 1080p or 1440p 16:9
  • 250 of bright, or 300 max (Not 300 if it's Acer)
  • 72% NTSC, no main sRGB, if the sRGB is an extra it's ok.
  • HDMI or DisplayPort as main
  • NO Color Banding trashes
  • Blacks are Blacks, obviously not as in OLED (When the blacks are grey is a bad quality of the panel, or probably the newest technology).
  • No Samsung, BenQ, Lenovo.
  • TN Panel
  • Good viewing angles, I mean not as in an IPS, but when you look from side you see only a little darker or yellow corner, not the monstruosity of new panels with 3/4 of screen washed out with a mist from Silent Hill.
  • Max price $250 USD please try to be little cheaper because difference in currency.
  • For gaming, movies, etc.

I looked a lot but I can't find anyone good :( I returned a Samsung VA with color banding, a BenQ IPS with Stuttering, an Asus TN with Clouding, all with light bleed, F for my luck hahaha.

Jul 13, 2020
So, you need recommendations for a specific non-USA country, but then don't tell us the country? It makes it very hard to make recommendations!
Oh no, not worry, most of the models are available, for example that brand have a lot of models in the store, only that specific model isn't available in anyway, but I have most of Asus, BenQ, Samsung, LG, Viewsonic, HP, Acer, AOC, MSI etc practically all brands and models excepting Sceptre. Anyway if I can't access the specific model I'll try to find one close to it.