Question Monitor turns on/off repeatedly when booting up

Apr 27, 2019
A couple of days ago, my monitor started turning on and off whenever I turn the pc on. It sometimes happens when the pc wakes up from sleep mode too. The monitor gets in a loop of showing image for half a second, then 3 seconds of black screen. I can briefly see that Windows loads everytime, because I can see the desktop during the brief time it flashes. So far I can only "fix" it by rebooting a couple times, then it works flawlessly.

Apr 27, 2019
Connections seated all the way? Drivers updated to the latest and ensured no power issues with the PSU? Have you tried using the monitors on a different system?
Both the hdmi and power cable are securely connected, on both ends. GPU drivers are also updated. I don't have other system to try the monitor unfortunately. As for the PSU, i haven't noticed anything wrong with it, but I also don't know how to detect if there is a problem that I might be unaware of.

May 1, 2019
  1. Check cables, connection
  2. Hold the power button press, if don´t turn off, possibly the 12 V line of the panel control problem, 12 V capacitor faulting in the logical board, brain of the monitor.
  3. If the monitor turn off, at exact interval of time, possibly lamps failing.