MOO anything exciting happening on Neopets for anyone here?

I just got a Baggus Bonanza Scratchcard. A quick check of the SW shows
prices over 11K NP.

It now resides in my SBD.

moofenki wrote:
> MOO anything exciting happening on Neopets for anyone here?

Still taking a break from it so nope. (And oops for replying by mail to you
too)

Gareeth

Well, enjoy your break :eek:) I am hardcore addicted so I can never break away
:eek:(

LOL

:eek:)

> moofenki wrote:
> > MOO anything exciting happening on Neopets for anyone here?
>
> Still taking a break from it so nope. (And oops for replying by mail to
you
> too)
>
> Gareeth

Nothing major here. Heck, if I get anything I run here to write about it,
my hubby just doesnt understand how exciting it is to put a Scarabug up for
trades and get over 100K in items offered to you! LOL!
He says "gee, you seem pretty excited about ripping off some young kid!"
Rains on my parade every time LOL!

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Nothing major here. Heck, if I get anything I run here to write about it,
> my hubby just doesnt understand how exciting it is to put a Scarabug up
> for trades and get over 100K in items offered to you! LOL!
> He says "gee, you seem pretty excited about ripping off some young kid!"
> Rains on my parade every time LOL!

tell him it wasn't some young kid, it was some old fart whos eyes have gone
blurry from too much computer time :p

I don't know how people get the millions of NP for some of these items. I
never find those people who are willing to part with that kind of NP.