Question Issue with voltage settings in BIOS ?

Feb 13, 2024
Hello!

I am not sure what is wrong, but when I set voltages in my bios there are some that do not get even close to what I set and others that have no issue.
Is this a motherboard issue, psu issue or something else entirely? Picture attached. The cpu core voltage override worked fine on a different motherboard I had previously. Same with the dram voltage. Did I just get a faulty psu or motherboard? Or is this somehow normal?

Picture of what I am talking about:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nBjZ3p5laoJtIN7oS1j0jutcFXBJPSr0/view?usp=sharing

Dankeschon,

Talon

Feb 13, 2024
Only thing overclocked is ram. Though to remove that as an issue I have tried both stock and stock xmp. Stock oc via motherboard for cpu. Turned that off too.
Not sure why my voltages aren’t showing what I’m setting though I know that can happen. I can run a karhu and occt mem test for 6 hours without issue. With all the overclocks. My issue is a random framerate drop that seems rhythmic but I can’t time it. I have tried a few graphics drivers and a full win11 reinstall. My specs should not allow for this random drop. 13700k and 4080supwr with some 3600 cl14 Samsung b die ram.
Also it didn’t occur before. Feels like somehow it’s related to my voltages and made me think my motherboard isn’t calibrating the llc properly or something.
CPU l2 also seems low in bios. I’ll post some pics

Feb 13, 2024
Also I did just upgrade to a different mobo because I wanted white for the build.
But everybody is telling me it can’t be due to the motherboard. So I came here to confirm people here also think it’s not the mobo.
Mobo is asus rog strix z790 a ddr4