Sep 1, 2024
Hello fellows,
I have a Z370 Auros Gaming 5 motherboard It was working fine until I turned on the Secure boot on it. In order to enable the Secure boot it said to change the Performance key or something (that's the where I don't remember which performance key or settings I changed, I just made it done(the Secure boot is Enabled)).
After that I restarted my PC and the motherboard and everything was going good but there was nothing on the display screen I restarted it several times but didn't worked, I switched the RAMs, rubbed them as I was thinking that maybe it was any RAMs problem. Placed them one by one. Nothing showed up. I accepted that it was due to the settings I changed for the Secure boot. I thought if I could reverse it. I tried searching ways to reset the BIOS.
Extracted the CMOS battery cell for 10-20 sec and replaced it.
Tried jumping the CLR CMOS with the screwdriver (by joining two CMOS pins).
Nothing was happening so far.
Still everything in the CPU was turning on but there was no display.
I saw a video in which a man tells to place a cover like structure on the CMOS pins
I saw on the motherboard there was the same things that was already covering to pins I pulled it out and placed on the CMOS Pins for like 10 Minutes and placed it back from where It was pulled.
Everything done while the PSU power button was off but it was power cable was attached to the PSU.
Now whenever I turns on the Button on the PSU on the light on the Motherboard flashes for a sec as it is an RGB motherboard, but whenever I try to turn the PC on from the Power button the motherboard doesn't even show any kind of light or fan movement.
It is like it is not even connected to the electricity. It shows no sign not even the fans of the Case or the CPU cooler fan.
Help me out with this fellows.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

In order to clear the CMOS, you disconnect from the wall and display, then remove the CMOS battery, then press and hold down the power button for 30secs, then replace the battery after 30mins.

What is the make and model of your PSU and it's age?

On second thoughts, when posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Sep 1, 2024
CPU: i7 8th gen
CPU cooler: cooler master 803xt
Motherboard: z370 auros gaming 5
Ram: vengeance
SSD/HDD: patriot 128gb
GPU: gtx 1080
PSU: xpg pylon 600w
Chassis: thunder armour
Monitor: E243i

The PSU age is roughly 3 years in use.