[SOLVED] Motherboard Suggestion for INTEL i7 6700 3.4

notageek777

Prominent
Jul 7, 2018
Hi
Ive got a Intel i7-6700 processor 3.4ghz CPU with a B150H4-EM motherboard. The ram slot broken and im looking for a best motherboard to put in. I have an small case and looking for 4 slot DDR4 motherboard.
whats the BEST I can get. I know its an OLD CPU and hard to find brand new gaming board but I want to get the best possible spending not more that $150.

I have seen these ones so far:
ASUS PRIME Z270-A
ASUS PRIME H270-PLUS/CSM
MSI Z370-A PRO
GIGABYTE MB INTEL 1151 GBT
ASRock Z170 Extreme3 ATX LGA1151
ASRock Z170 Extreme6+ ATX LGA1151

Thanks

Solution
Hello! I can not find anything about that motherboard unless it is THIS ONE
If so - then what you have is in reality a mATX size motherboard. Motherboards come in various sizes explained HERE. If you take some measurements of your motherboard you can actually see which one it is. Each and every motherboard you like is an ATX "full sized" motherboard... Except for the Gigabyte one - I can't find an exact one. You said small motherboard so I presume I am correct with mATX. This is where Newegg.com excels in computer parts. Go there and then click on "Components" on the upper left side, then motherboards/intel motherboards. On that left side you'll see a heading "Form Factor" - under that is "Micro ATX" select...

WaltzWorker

Reputable
Mar 18, 2015
Hello! I can not find anything about that motherboard unless it is THIS ONE
If so - then what you have is in reality a mATX size motherboard. Motherboards come in various sizes explained HERE. If you take some measurements of your motherboard you can actually see which one it is. Each and every motherboard you like is an ATX "full sized" motherboard... Except for the Gigabyte one - I can't find an exact one. You said small motherboard so I presume I am correct with mATX. This is where Newegg.com excels in computer parts. Go there and then click on "Components" on the upper left side, then motherboards/intel motherboards. On that left side you'll see a heading "Form Factor" - under that is "Micro ATX" select that and then click apply. Now you'll see all the boards with a mATX form factor.

Solution