suryarahmanhakim

Prominent
Dec 25, 2020
Hello,

I use the pc as usual at night, and the next morning my pc has no display and there is a VGA LED on the motherboard.
So i try to clear cmos and use single ram, my pc still won't display and the VGA LED on the motherboard is still on.
After running out of ways, I took the PC to a repairman, and strangely, my PC was able to display it there and the VGA LED on the motherboard was no longer there.
After that i brought the pc home, and until now i made this thread this pc is on.
Will my pc crash again? what exactly is broken on my pc? can anyone help me?
Sorry my English is bad.
Thank you

My spec :
i3-10105f
B560M Asus TUF
GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x8 3200Mhz
EVGA 1660 TI XC Ultra
2 SSD 1 HDD
Seasonic Focus GX 650W

Aeacus

Titan
Ambassador
Will my pc crash again?

Eventually, yes.
By that, i mean, that given infinite time, nothing lasts for forever.

what exactly is broken on my pc?

Difficult to say. It could've been loose cable. Since if MoBo or GPU would've been their way out, PC wouldn't work at all. Or it is your monitor issue (since i don't think you brought your monitor with you at PC repair shop).

Reactions: suryarahmanhakim
Solution

suryarahmanhakim

Prominent
Dec 25, 2020
Eventually, yes.
By that, i mean, that given infinite time, nothing lasts for forever.

Difficult to say. It could've been loose cable. Since if MoBo or GPU would've been their way out, PC wouldn't work at all. Or it is your monitor issue (since i don't think you brought your monitor with you at PC repair shop).
I thought I'd try to disassemble my pc again, this is really driving me crazy. Thanks for the answer bro