Mouse for gaming and general Surfing

G

Could not find a dedicated mouse and Keyboard forum, so since I am going to buy a new mouse mainly for my gaming I thought to ask here.

I have 90% decided on Razer and have been looking at Abyssus and Deathadder.
I use palmgrip, bet I will dislike having a ton of side buttons.
The games I play are DNF, IWD2, DoW2 and future SWTOR, amongst a few other which I play very rarely.

So I was hoping that someone could give me a good clue as to which mouse to get.
My price range is around the zone of the two Razer mices I have mentioned, since I am not a Hardcore gaming anymore.
Any reviews will be greatly appreciated.
Am also looking at Carcharias for headset since my Arena kept humming madly all the time.

Thank you

vanAndesen

G

Forgot to mention, if it helps pin point, that I use a three finger palmgrib on my current old Saitek. The FU finger on the wheel.

Hello, I myself got an abyssus not long ago. I was using a generic logitec mouse before. Abyssus is nice (I got the standard version, not the mirrored finish), very nice feel to the touch, a little smaller than my previous mouse but I think I adjusted within a matter of half hour. The sensitivity is a bit different too, but I think I get that feeling because old mouse wasn't as precise and abyssus feel a little slower now, but if you crank up the dpi, the thing flies.

I haven't used it very long, but first impression wise, it's a nice mouse and I like it. Oh and as a reference I think I use claw grip (my grip doesn't exactly match the description of claw grip that I've read).

G

Bought the DeathAdder, am liking it, but still need a little getting used to the Ergo grip.