[SOLVED] Mouse keeps freezing + identifying as a keyboard? (Please help)

NineOfNines

Prominent
Apr 21, 2019
I've got an MM830. My mouse identifies as a keyboard and a mouse and the icon is a keyboard it also freezes every now and then. The same thing happened w/ my old Cougar Minos X5, but that works perfectly fine now for no reason. I asked people on a forum w/ cougar reps and they told me the mouse wire was dead or something. It's not my USB ports at all. I don't have any backups saved on my previous PCs. It's a driver issue.

When I plug my mouse in it shows the MM830 as a keyboard + mouse and also some HID mouse thingy, I tried messing with it and deleting some of the things inside of the HID and for some reason, there was this "Logitech_LGVirHid02" inside of it. I deleted it. The only Logitech product I own and have ever plugged into my computer is my headset, a Logitech G Pro Over-Ear Headset.

How can I reset my mouse back to normal or figure out some way to get rid of the HID and convert the keyboard and mouse MM830 to just an MM830? I would appreciate it a lot if someone could help me, games are almost impossible to play and sometimes it blacks out, while still being connected to the PC (It doesn't disappear off of the list)
3we6jfxpg9q51.png