[SOLVED] Mouse randomly clicking on its own

Lourens_1

Honorable
May 6, 2016
So just today (havn't changed anything or installed anything new) my mouse does this thing where it would randomly main click (i've changed between left and right click) and then hold there and be unable to be used for like 5 sec and then do it again after about 10 sec. I've reinstalled the drivers , I've unplugged my mouse and the problem still happends (was in a game played with controller and randomly click) restarted pc in save mode , still same problem so I'm lost as to what to do any advice would be great please thank you

Is this a Razer mouse?

I have a "deathadder" model, and it excert almost the same habit you describes, it tends to double click when not supposed to.

So it lies in the mechanics in the mouse itself, and it's probably not much you can do about it. Maybe if you're lucky there is dust inside and you may be able to blow it away.

Lourens_1

Honorable
May 6, 2016
Is this a Razer mouse?

I have a "deathadder" model, and it excert almost the same habit you describes, it tends to double click when not supposed to.

So it lies in the mechanics in the mouse itself, and it's probably not much you can do about it. Maybe if you're lucky there is dust inside and you may be able to blow it away.
I don't have a razor mouse I have some of rand mouse that I've been using for over a year now, it's not a problem caused by the mouse itself as I said since it's something that happeneds even without any input from me (aka leaving the mouse over a folder it would select it after about 10 sec) as well as it happening when I don't even have a mouse plugged in (plugged out my mouse and still my now unplugged mouse would click at its location after a while.