Move Over, Virtual Reality: Literal Reality Is The Next Big Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybershark

Reputable
Apr 1, 2015
The problem with it is the price of the content, try the "lamborghini driving" experience, or the "space travel", or even the "trip to Paris". All those content are very expensive... i'm already tired of playing the same "dinner with family", or "kicking a ball on the backyard" tech demos

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
Call me when LR stops sucking so much and lets us at the very least customize out avatars how we see fit and get the rng right so some of us aren't stuck with a 3 in almost every base stat that makes LR worth playing.

Strider_X

Honorable
Feb 26, 2015
Well played, and somehow a commentary on society at the same time.

Will DLC be available or do we actually have to take time to experience new things?

voodoochicken

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2009
I wish them luck. I would LOVE to be rid of headaches and nausea issues, unfortunately the LR devices I've had were apparently buggy prototypes.

d_kuhn

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2002
I bought the early access version... looked awesome but wasn't much to do unless you were willing to pay for additional in-game content... screw that I just downloaded another Skyrim mod.

MrMojoRisin

Reputable
Mar 16, 2015
Understanding this was a joke piece, it was actually kind of enlightening. It's funny how much we try to escape reality, when in fact, it's quite awesome. With all of our gadgets and gizmos and daily noise, we forget about how great it is to enjoy the simple things life gives us.

Neeseius

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
This article actually touches on a subject I'm close to. Some people become so absorbed in the game world they forget real life can offer a far better experience many times. Just imagine if some people who spent years on WOW or Eve Online actually used that time to start their own business, or enrich their real lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.