lookingforanswers

Reputable
Nov 18, 2016
Hello,

Ordered the MPOW H5s and I got exactly 2 pairs. I blew through the first pair in a year or so and the wire between where they fold got mangled and it kept cutting out audio to one side. Switched pairs and now I am mainly using them on my computer.
The problem is that after a bit of time (1-2 months) of usage the headphone jack has gone bad and it doesnt get a good connection with the cable. I have switched cables but the same problem occurs. They work fine on bluetooth.
Looking for a fix or something of that kind.

Thank you for your time,
lookingforanswers

If the issue is with the jack, need to replace the jack. You can try some contact cleaner but cleaning inside the jack is not easy, you need to use something small enough to get inside the jack but soft enough not to scratch it. A pipe cleaner may do it along with a bit of contact cleaner.

lookingforanswers

Reputable
Nov 18, 2016
If the issue is with the jack, need to replace the jack. You can try some contact cleaner but cleaning inside the jack is not easy, you need to use something small enough to get inside the jack but soft enough not to scratch it. A pipe cleaner may do it along with a bit of contact cleaner.
Thanks, ill try your advice.