Mrs Doolittle

Say what you want but, for me, a witch is not a real witch without at least
a couple of ravens flying above her head.
And an over-sized worm...
And an orange balloon...
And a "Transformers" doll...

http://test.internet-webmaster.de/upload/1113392523.gif

Most of you probably already guessed the origin, but just to clarify:
- Ravens and Oak sage - courtesy of HotO
- Iron Golem - Metalgrid amulet
- Poison Creeper - Carrion Wind

With this setup, remaining slots are: 1 ring, hat, shield, belt and armor
(Grrrr... wish I could use Clay Golem from "Stone").
Boots slot is reserved for Marrowwalks, cause, with this many pets, you
must have at least some kind of cage to put them in ;)

So, any suggestions on how to increase the _number_ of useless pets is more
than welcome and appreciated.

And a couple of questions:
1. Which items (that a sorc can use) have Revive charges?
2. If I give my merc a "Crescent Moon" polearm, will I be able to use
Spirit wolf charges from it? I'm guessing not, but would like a
confirmation...

--
Duergar
Oh, almost forgot, this is SP, so realm-only runewords aren't an option.

Duergar wrote:
> And a couple of questions:
> 1. Which items (that a sorc can use) have Revive charges?

Eternity and Harmony, but both are weapons, so you would lose the
Hoto.

> 2. If I give my merc a "Crescent Moon" polearm, will I be able to
> use Spirit wolf charges from it? I'm guessing not, but would like a
> confirmation...

No, you won't as you can only cast them while you are wielding the
weapon, and they disappear once you unwield it, like the oak sage will
disappear when you switch weapon slots. You could give him a Tomb
Reaver though and hope for the 10% revived skeletons.

--
AGD2 FAQ: http://www.gunde.de/diablo2/agd2faq.php

Gundemarie Scholz <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:
> Duergar wrote:
>> And a couple of questions:
>> 1. Which items (that a sorc can use) have Revive charges?
>
> Eternity and Harmony, but both are weapons, so you would lose the
> Hoto.

I've noticed those, but "Harmony" is realm-only, and "Eternity" is a bit
expensive (Lo is the highest rune I found so far). And, like you said, I'd
like to keep the birdies and a sage from HotO.

>> 2. If I give my merc a "Crescent Moon" polearm, will I be able to
>> use Spirit wolf charges from it? I'm guessing not, but would like a
>> confirmation...
>
> No, you won't as you can only cast them while you are wielding the
> weapon, and they disappear once you unwield it, like the oak sage will
> disappear when you switch weapon slots.

I'm aware that weapon switching will kill the summons, just wasn't sure if
I could maybe use the charges from merc's weapon.

> You could give him a Tomb Reaver though and hope for the 10% revived skeletons.

Now, this is a very interesting idea, especially since there aren't that
many choices. Yup, definitely an option to consider.

--
Duergar
Hvala! <-- That's Croatian for "dyakuyu" ;)

Duergar wrote:
> Gundemarie Scholz <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:
> > Duergar wrote:
> > > And a couple of questions:
> > > 1. Which items (that a sorc can use) have Revive charges?
> >
> > Eternity and Harmony, but both are weapons, so you would lose the
> > Hoto.
>
> I've noticed those, but "Harmony" is realm-only, and "Eternity" is
> a bit expensive (Lo is the highest rune I found so far). And, like
> you said, I'd like to keep the birdies and a sage from HotO.

Oliver mentioned a link where you can download a patch that lets you
create realm-only runewords in SP.

Gundemarie Scholz <spamyousilly@inbox.ru> wrote:
> Duergar wrote:

>> I've noticed those, but "Harmony" is realm-only, and "Eternity" is
>> a bit expensive (Lo is the highest rune I found so far). And, like
>> you said, I'd like to keep the birdies and a sage from HotO.
>
> Oliver mentioned a link where you can download a patch that lets you
> create realm-only runewords in SP.

I've seen Oliver's thread, but chose not to use the patch. Although,
"Spirit" and "Obedience" did make me stop and think for a minute.

--
Duergar

http://chaosempire.net/aurafix.htm