MSFT Faces EU Probe Over Browser Ballot Compliance

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, people like wemakeourfuture really makes me wonder wth is the fate of humanity if we can still be this dumb. I suppose it never occured to him or others that the EU didn't just spring this upon Microsoft. They decided it had to be done and Microsoft had the choice to say "No, we won't do that. We just won't sell Windows in the EU." but it didn't. It said "Absolutely, we can see your point and will comply with your laws." The keyword here is LAWS. Anything the European Commission decrees is LAW. wemakeourfuture seems to think that if you're a rich and powerful corporation, you have the right to ignore the LAW in a country or group of countries and also the right to say "Yeah I agreed to do it, but I don't feel like doing it anymore." You can't possibly be that dumb (if you were, the most powerful computer you'd be capable of using would be a calculator) so I'm going to assume that you're either a troll or someone paid by Intel or Microsoft to defend corporate empires like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.