Question MSI Laptop has black screen after changing graphics setting in BIOS ?

Apr 11, 2023
so i want to change my primary display from integrated graphic to dedicated graphic card but these three options in the BIOS are confusing me:

• IGFX
  • PCH PCI
  • HG

I tried to search it up on google what those options mean but I couldnt find it so i changed it ito "PCH PCI"
But now when i turn my laptop on the screen is just black and not showing any lights so I'm panicking.
Please help.

Apr 11, 2023
The best place to start would be a lot more information about your PC and situation than just telling us "MSI laptop."
so my msi laptop is
rtx 3050
intel i5 gen 11(intel uhd graphic)
ram 16g
ssd 512
SITUATION
i was trying to change my primary display in Bios, so i changed it.
the option in BIOS primary Display are
IGFX which is integrated graphic card
PCH PCI which i assume pcie(?)
and HG which is hybrid (?)
i want to change it to dedicated graphics card only which is nvidia as the main display, so i changed it to PCH PCI and then save and exit.
Aftee that my laptop boots up and there is no display. just literally black screen no light coming out of the screen so the only thing i can think of is reset bios(?) which i dont know how and i dont have the tools. 2nd option is using 2nd monitor which i only have TV (lets hope its okay)
idk any other than that im sorry T_T

Jun 18, 2023
I also did similarly with my msi laptop in the advanced option and disabled the integrated graphics assuming that it would use the dedicated gpu as the primary display but when i hit save and exit the display is black and can't even get into bios, just pure black on the screen. So what i did is just reset the bios by disconnecting the cmos battery in the motherboard.