Question MSI MPG X670e Carbon, Can't boot into BIOS

Oct 2, 2024
I built this PC a few weeks ago and everything is working great other than extremely slow boot times. I have been in BIOS a few times before. But today, I tried to go into BIOS and I can't get in. I hit the DEL key, nothing, straight to windows. Reboot, hit F2 key, straight to windows. I used the clear CMOS button on the back of the mobo and restart, it gives me the prompt to go into setup so I hit F1, straight into windows. I have tried everything I know and I can't get into the BIOS. I don't know what caused this because last week I went in. I haven't updated the BIOS since I was in it but I have updated it to the latest. Any ideas?

boju

Titan
Ambassador
When and how many times are you pressing del? Soon as you turn the thing on immediately spam del, keep tapping it repeatedly. If it still boots to Windows, there is a function to boot bios from Windows. Just search how with whatever Windows version you have.

Oct 2, 2024
I finally got it into BIOS by doing a safe boot. My keyboard wouldn't work in BIOS though so something is preventing my USB keyboard from working during the boot process and in BIOS. I tried 2 different keyboards and 3 different types of USB ports.