zxvipers

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2016
I have a Z370 Gaming Carbon Pro by MSI, and I've used Mystic Light and dragon center, and neither one allows me to adjust the brightness on any leds. It still allows me to adjust the colours however I am unable to adjust the brightness, which is frustrating as I have noticed that the brightness on my AIO and fans is very dull where as they should be a lot brighter. Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
So there is a specific brightness control and it is not working - is that correct?

What led hardware is installed?

Is the installation in accordance with the motherboard's User Guide/Manual?

Double check to ensure that you have the applicable software and a current version of that software.

Even then, there could be some bug or corruption involved.

Have you tried downloading and reinstalling the software?

zxvipers

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2016
1. Yes, the mystic light and the dragon center software both show a brightness feature on the software manual, and my mystic light used to even have the brightness slider on the software but it is not there anymore.

2. I have a deepcool castle 240ex which has 2 rgb fans and the aio pump, which can still be controlled by the software just not adjusted brightness. I also have 2 phanteks led strips which have the same issue. Also it doesnt allow me to change the motherboards brightness either.

3. yes

4. On MSIs site both softwares support my motherboard.

5. I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times and it's yet to work.

edit: This is what the software should look like
Dragon-Center-2.jpg

and this is how mine looks like:
View: https://imgur.com/a/ItufZzX