[SOLVED] MSI RTX 2070 Performing way below expectations

DJ Smith

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26461684
can anyone help me with this? why my RTX is performing low? in new cod warzone, all settings low i get like 100-110 fps.
gsync disabled, in control panel all settings are low and high performance and GPU rendered.

if anyone wants screenshots from another GPU check app, i could easily do it i just need your help!

Solution
so i don't have to worry about this right?
as for the games, i play also fortnite all settings low and i get 240 fps (locked) and in csgo again all settings low and i play with 240-290 fps (unlimited)
Exactly.
Your GPU is 95% of a perfect 100. Remember..you're also comparing against devices that have been overclocked, or otherwise tweaked from stock.

If it is giving you the framerate you expect (and it seems to be) ignore that useless tool and enjoy your system.

DJ Smith

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
System specs?

I have a 2070S and get 140-160 FPS in Warzone with settings on high. I’m on a new Ryzen build.

ryzen 2700x
msi RTX 2070 armor 8GB
MSI X470 Gaming Pro motherboard
CPU cooler Scythe Mugen 5 PCGH Edition
Crucial MX500 1TB
G.Skill TridentZ 16GB DDR4-3200MHz i've adjusted it to 3200MHz from bios
ViewSonic XG2402 Gaming 144Hz
PSU Corsair RM650x

my system is also new, built it few months ago.
i used DDU for a clean nvidia installation and i still get the "below expectations".
if i enable RTX in cod i play with the same fps (100-110) even if i disable it.
while all settings are low, no increase in fps.

DJ Smith

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
like i said, all settings are low (in cod warzone for example) and VRAM usage is 1710 from 8031 total

this is what i see in the game https://prnt.sc/rwug2v
also, in NZXT CAM app i see GPU load 0% or 1% but the CPU usage is the same as the msi afterburner screenshot.

USAFRet

Titan
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26461684
can anyone help me with this? why my RTX is performing low? in new cod warzone, all settings low i get like 100-110 fps.
gsync disabled, in control panel all settings are low and high performance and GPU rendered.

if anyone wants screenshots from another GPU check app, i could easily do it i just need your help!
See, this is the problem with userbenchmark.com

"Way Below Expectations"
or
Outstanding

This is both.
5hJ0VYG.png

This GPU is 95/100. Just a teeny bit off perfect.
If all of the GPU's teated were in the range of 98-99%....those at 98.1 would be "way below"
Seriously misleading.

DJ Smith

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
See, this is the problem with userbenchmark.com

"Way Below Expectations"
or
Outstanding

This is both.
5hJ0VYG.png

This GPU is 95/100. Just a teeny bit off perfect.
If all of the GPU's teated were in the range of 98-99%....those at 98.1 would be "way below"
Seriously misleading.
as for the games, i play also fortnite all settings low and i get 240 fps (locked) and in csgo again all settings low and i play with 240-290 fps (unlimited)

USAFRet

Titan
Exactly.
Your GPU is 95% of a perfect 100. Remember..you're also comparing against devices that have been overclocked, or otherwise tweaked from stock.

If it is giving you the framerate you expect (and it seems to be) ignore that useless tool and enjoy your system.

Solution

DJ Smith

Prominent
Mar 12, 2019
Exactly.

Great! Thank you VERY much!