Question MSI RX 580 8GB Overheating?

Mar 25, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Display just goes off (No Signal) during games like Apex, PUBG. I can still hear the game sounds and the PC is running.

I've updated all the drivers, reinstalled the games, reinstalled windows, changed my motherboard, PSU is working fine.

My build is
ASUS B450-MA
Ryzen 5 2600
MSI RX 580 (8gb)
8gb Corsair Vengeance RAM

I've looked everywhere can't find the solution as to why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I did open MSI Afterburner cranked the fan speed all the way up, opened Kombuster to test, GPU temp just kept increasing upto like 85C and then display went off.

Jul 20, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Display just goes off (No Signal) during games like Apex, PUBG. I can still hear the game sounds and the PC is running.

I've updated all the drivers, reinstalled the games, reinstalled windows, changed my motherboard, PSU is working fine.

My build is
ASUS B450-MA
Ryzen 5 2600
MSI RX 580 (8gb)
8gb Corsair Vengeance RAM

I've looked everywhere can't find the solution as to why this is happening. Any help would be appreciated.

PS. I did open MSI Afterburner cranked the fan speed all the way up, opened Kombuster to test, GPU temp just kept increasing upto like 85C and then display went off.
Still having the overheat issue? Does it heat throttle ?? Like does it drop its core clock or they stay the same?