Question MSI Twin Frozr GTX 1650 is not detected ?

Jun 18, 2022
I currently have Ryzen 2200g processor and I am currently using it's drivers for integrated graphics.
I tried to install the hardware which is MSI GTX 1650 however, device manager wont detect it and thus, I can't install NVIDIA graphics DRIVERS.
I tried to remove AMD graphics using DDU and install NVIDIA graphics card. however, it's still not detected in Device manager and I am still using my onboard graphics while gtx1650 is plugged in.

Specs:
Proc: ryzen 3 2200g
Mobo: Gigabyte a320 latest version 2021
RAM: XLR8 2x8gb
PSU: AEROCOOL RAVE 600W 80+ WHITE

Graphics Card: MSI Twin Frozr
GeForce GTX 1650 GAMING X 4G

PLEASE HELP ME

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
yep, checked that for sure.. I just used same HDMI for my onboard graphics and graphics card. this not the first time I do this, I have graphics card before but they're AMD /. RX570 & 580 so I haven't encountered this.

Jun 18, 2022
Have you connected a PCIe 6-pin power cable from the PSU to the 6-pin connector on the GTX 1650 card ?

Also, please state make, model & approximate age of the PSU.

Yes absolutely, i did the whole basic stuffs before asking question here.. and yes, thanks I forgot to add PSU specs, I just updated it

You have a very poor quality PSU model. Well, I can't say for sure this power supply can also be the culprit here, but I would highly recommend you to upgrade your PSU, regardless. Please get a HIGH quality PSU model, since this is the MOST important PC component.

Just a recommendation, to be on a safer side. If I were you, I would never go for that particular AEROCOOL Model, at least for a discrete mainstream gaming GPU. This PSU tier list might help you with selecting a good quality unit.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...er-list-rev-14-8-final-update-jul-21.3624094/

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran

TRENDING THREADS