Question Msi x470 gaming plus black screen

May 16, 2020
Guys please help me to fix the issue with my mother board today I ma update my bios using msi live update after update it's shutdown and after I am turn on my pc it's turning on but my display is black my motherbroad name is msi x470 gaming plus plz guys help me

Guys please help me to fix the issue with my mother board today I ma update my bios using msi live update after update it's shutdown and after I am turn on my pc it's turning on but my display is black my motherbroad name is msi x470 gaming plus plz guys help me
It should have restarted by itself after successful BIOS update. did you shut it down ?

May 4, 2020
Hi

I think you might have missed something in the middle. My friend experienced a similar problem a couple of years back with his MSI but now I am not able to recollect the exact solution for this. Maybe the BIOS update might be corrupted. There is a possibility that the BIOS update got corrupted in the middle without you knowing and the system might have restarted with it, leaving you with a blank screen. Try recovering the BIOS update from the motherboard. You can re-install the older version to check whether everything is running smooth.

May 16, 2020
Hi

I think you might have missed something in the middle. My friend experienced a similar problem a couple of years back with his MSI but now I am not able to recollect the exact solution for this. Maybe the BIOS update might be corrupted. There is a possibility that the BIOS update got corrupted in the middle without you knowing and the system might have restarted with it, leaving you with a blank screen. Try recovering the BIOS update from the motherboard. You can re-install the older version to check whether everything is running smooth.
Ok bro i will try

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS