MSN 7.0 beta handwriting tab does not appear

i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do not
have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

Someone

quoting:

In order for handwriting to be available, you must be using Windows 2000 or
XP and have "ink"
support installed.

The quickest way to install ink support is by installing the Windows Journal
Viewer:
http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44

"chris weir" <cjweir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do
not
> have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

*cough*.

"someone" <ni@sploh.si> wrote in message news:cppdlp$3nu$1@planja.arnes.si...
> quoting:
>
> In order for handwriting to be available, you must be using Windows 2000 or
> XP and have "ink"
> support installed.
>
> The quickest way to install ink support is by installing the Windows Journal
> Viewer:
> http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44
>

> "chris weir" <cjweir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do
> not
>> have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

Nonsense!!! they selling books in china with tips from all you mvps

nah... just kiddin

> *cough*.
>
> "someone" <ni@sploh.si> wrote in message
>> quoting:
>>
>> In order for handwriting to be available, you must be using Windows 2000
>> or
>> XP and have "ink"
>> support installed.
>>
>> The quickest way to install ink support is by installing the Windows
>> Journal
>> Viewer:
>> http://microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44
>>

>> "chris weir" <cjweir12@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them do
>> not
>>> have the handwriting tab, any ideas?

Cool :)

Jonathan Kay
Associate Expert

--
manhood

chris weir wrote:
> *i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them
> do not
> have the handwriting tab, any ideas? *

yah hey if u find out how to get the tab there cuz i dun have it on any
of my acccounts and yah its pissin me off...i was just wonderiin if u
have to have windows xp?? thx

--
cap_crazzy

divya

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2005

i seem to have the same prb i downloaded everything n installed it n i
ave xp but nufin is showin up....?
cap_crazzy Wrote:
> chris weir wrote:-
> *i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them
> do not
> have the handwriting tab, any ideas? *-
>
> yah hey if u find out how to get the tab there cuz i dun have it on
> any
> of my acccounts and yah its ****in me off...i was just wonderiin if u
> have to have windows xp?? thx
>

> --
> cap_crazzy

divya

chris weir wrote:
> *i have installed the msn 7.0 beta on 3 PC's at home, and one of them
> do not
> have the handwriting tab, any ideas? *

--
ufuk