Hi all,

I have recently bought a logitech web cam and use it with MSN. I have used
it for 1 day without any problems, but ever since i keep getting a message
saying you have cancelled the connection with your partner. It is not me or
my partner cancelling the connection. This happens when you have successfully
connected and about 5 seconds later seems to drop the line. We can still type
messages to each other after loosing connection but this is driving me up the
wall.

We have both downloaded the same exact versions of MSN, and are using
windows xp.

Can anyone help please.

--
Peter

Microsoft.public.msn.messenger.

"Peter F" <PeterF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I have recently bought a logitech web cam and use it with MSN. I have used
> it for 1 day without any problems, but ever since i keep getting a message
> saying you have cancelled the connection with your partner. It is not me
> or
> my partner cancelling the connection. This happens when you have
> successfully
> connected and about 5 seconds later seems to drop the line. We can still
> type
> messages to each other after loosing connection but this is driving me up
> the
> wall.
>
> We have both downloaded the same exact versions of MSN, and are using
> windows xp.
>
> Can anyone help please.
>

> --
> Peter

Might want to try at the MSN group. Since you are posting via the CDO interface then copy\paste the below link into your Browsers address bar to access the group.

--
Peter

"Peter F" <PeterF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A8CF1A9F-743C-4265-93FE-5F896D64476D@microsoft.com...
> Hi all,
>
> I have recently bought a logitech web cam and use it with MSN. I have used
> it for 1 day without any problems, but ever since i keep getting a message
> saying you have cancelled the connection with your partner. It is not me or
> my partner cancelling the connection. This happens when you have successfully
> connected and about 5 seconds later seems to drop the line. We can still type
> messages to each other after loosing connection but this is driving me up the
> wall.
>
> We have both downloaded the same exact versions of MSN, and are using
> windows xp.
>
> Can anyone help please.
>

> --
> Peter

Napoleon

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002

try to update your webcam driver

"Jone Doe" <fake@nowhere.org> wrote in message
> Microsoft.public.msn.messenger.
>
> "Peter F" <PeterF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have recently bought a logitech web cam and use it with MSN. I have
>> used
>> it for 1 day without any problems, but ever since i keep getting a
>> message
>> saying you have cancelled the connection with your partner. It is not me
>> or
>> my partner cancelling the connection. This happens when you have
>> successfully
>> connected and about 5 seconds later seems to drop the line. We can still
>> type
>> messages to each other after loosing connection but this is driving me up
>> the
>> wall.
>>
>> We have both downloaded the same exact versions of MSN, and are using
>> windows xp.
>>
>> Can anyone help please.
>>

>> --
>> Peter

try www.fakewebcam.com
it allows you to play movies on msn messenger