Multiples windows blue screen Help

Edwin_13

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
When the blue screen first appeared, I had windows 10 installed then I decided to install windows 8.1 but the the blue screen persisted, i want to point out that it is more than one type of blue screen(its the same but different causes) for example, i can be playing a game or browsing the web and my pc suddenly goes into the blue screen which restart my computer...

so far ive had these errors

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
driver irql not less or equal
critical structure corruption
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've had more than those but right now i cant remember the names

Solution
you have to get your machine to pass metest86
generally you update the BIOS to the current version to get the best default memory timings for your motherboard
then run the test and see if you get errors.

if you get errors, you look at the technical timing specs and voltage required for the memory and compare them to the values that are selected in the BIOS and make sure they are correct. Then run memtest86 again

if you get errors again, you move the memory into different slots and run the test again
if it fails, you might underclock the memory and retest or you try to isolate the Bad RAM or memory slot.

that is, you remove 1/2 the memory and run the test and see if you can identify a particular ram stick that is bad or particular...
Hmm can you boot into windows by chance, if you can do that we can get access to system event viewer.
Based on the error your giving us, it sounds like it could be a video, audio driver problem.
Has your gameplay or youtube stutter or spaz out while playing sound/video ?

Also if you don't mind give us your system specs, make its easier to know what we're working with.

Edwin_13

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

Yes my system boots just fine i just get those blue screen mostly when im playing any type of game but it has happened while im only browsing in the web, about the stutter i dont have any stutter or spaz while playing sound or video.
a5ed6c6fceb449eea42875d861bf9aa5.png

The ram is shown as it was 535mhz but it actually is DDR3 1066 (PC3 8500) I DONT KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO BE HONEST I JUST REALIZED ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW

Ok then, click on the windows button, click on search, type event viewer, once it comes up.
Go to system logs, then click on windows log, check it carefully for any red x errors.
I'm betting you have quite a bit of them, if the error is persistant it will give the bsod error code and details.
If I can get that, I can see where the problem might be coming from and we'll or someone else will go from there.

Edwin_13

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
Log Name: System
Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
Date: 6/3/2016 12:58:20 PM
Event ID: 41
Task Category: (63)
Level: Critical
Keywords: (2)
User: SYSTEM
Computer: Edwin
Description:
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
<System>
<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />
<EventID>41</EventID>
<Version>3</Version>
<Level>1</Level>
<Task>63</Task>
<Opcode>0</Opcode>
<Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords>
<TimeCreated SystemTime="2016-06-03T16:58:20.716140000Z" />
<EventRecordID>794</EventRecordID>
<Correlation />
<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
<Channel>System</Channel>
<Computer>Edwin</Computer>
<Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data Name="BugcheckCode">265</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xa3a01f5891e937fe</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xb3b72bdee4667b41</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffff803d42c7d10</Data>
<Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x1</Data>
<Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
<Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
<Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>

Edwin_13

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016

https://mega.nz/#!SINiTTAQ!4hnkO78YgcWsoqayVwfBXqn_dA8Or4wn6n92RKAswKc
This contains all the errors

Bug Check 0x109: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
the actual error detected was A function modification

Basically windows wrote something to memory then later checked it and found that it had been modified. It owns the data structure and the data should not have changed. It shutdown the system since it can not trust its own data.

First thing to do in this case is update the BIOS or reset it to defaults and run memtest86 to confirm your memory timings
if you find no errors you boot into windows and confirm your windows files have not been modified.
start cmd.exe as an admin (windows key +x then type A)
then run
sfc.exe /scannow
dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

I would also run a malwarebytes scan.
You will also need to remove any overclocking software (gpu and CPU) while testing.

your memory dump files can help isolate the problem, they are located in c:\windows\minidump directory by default.
you can put them on a server and someone can look at them with a windows debugger. This is often useful, the debugger can detect some modifications of the windows core files, It can look at the loaded drivers and see ones that are out of date or should not be loaded.

In event viewer click on the details tab and let us see it.
Click on start, click on search, type device manager and hit enter, look at your hardware list.
Do you notice any multiple copies of hardware drivers by chance or anything out of the blue that shouldn't be there ?
Click on the colon mark by each hardware to expand to be sure of that.
Read this here, it has to be a driver problem for you to get that error, problem which one is it, software or hardware related ?

http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2488100/fix-kernel-power-event-error-windows.html

you have to get your machine to pass metest86
generally you update the BIOS to the current version to get the best default memory timings for your motherboard
then run the test and see if you get errors.

if you get errors, you look at the technical timing specs and voltage required for the memory and compare them to the values that are selected in the BIOS and make sure they are correct. Then run memtest86 again

if you get errors again, you move the memory into different slots and run the test again
if it fails, you might underclock the memory and retest or you try to isolate the Bad RAM or memory slot.

that is, you remove 1/2 the memory and run the test and see if you can identify a particular ram stick that is bad or particular ram slot that is bad.

You also want to look to see if the memroy you have is on the qualified vendor list
- if you have memory that is from different vendors you have to make sure the bios is using the RAM timing specs of the slowest memory module. Most people just make sure they are using the same type of ram sticks in all of the slots.

in the end, you may just find that you have a bad RAM stick. I think there is about 8% failure rate in ram. Most people don't
test or detect the problem and just blame it on windows. Newer versions of windows does a lot more checking for viruses and malware so when it finds this corruption it now shuts down the system. Older versions of windows just did not check and would run until the actual piece of modified code was executed. The older system did not sleep like the ones today, so if it takes 7 days before you would run the modified code and you reboot every day you were not likely to hit the problem.

Now, if your system sleeps and you wake it up every day you will hit the problem since you are not doing a restart.

Solution