Question My 6750xt is doing around the same fps as a 1660 gtx super?

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you rename Google drive folder name, as well, sure someone might complain and I can't fix it myself. Apart from deleting link.

I assume you run ddu and removed the old drivers before updating? There should be some difference as the 1660 only beats the other GPU on price.

could be stutters not caused by either GPU.

Feb 4, 2023
can you rename Google drive folder name, as well, sure someone might complain and I can't fix it myself. Apart from deleting link.

I assume you run ddu and removed the old drivers before updating? There should be some difference as the 1660 only beats the other GPU on price.

could be stutters not caused by either GPU.
Yes, i've done DDU

For the stuttering, I know that, for exemple, in rainbow six siege : stuttering when I play for the first time in a map, but then in other matches in the same map there is no more stuttering. But that is only in rainbow six siege, other games is more random, but we can understand that map/ chunks loading has something to do with it..

i've done a complete Windows reset too, just to be sure its not the OS

Feb 4, 2023
Looks like at ~100fps with the RX 6750XT and ~60fps with the GTX 1660 Super.

The stutters on the other hand...
Did you watch the videos i've linked? My 6750xt goes around 70 fps, its so rare to even reach 100 fps and it shouldnt be rare. In all my games i wont stay at 100 fps more than 5 seconds

Last edited: